Goal Setting Workshop
04/26/2015 - 9:30am
603 Goal Setting Workshop
We all have goals or at least an idea of what we’d like to accomplish. Are yours clearly laid out? Are they specific enough? Do you have a plan of attack?
This workshop will guide you along a simple process of laying out clearly defined goals and assuring you take the necessary steps in reaching them. Expect to leave with a plan of attack!
- Sunday 4/26/2015 at 9:30am until about 10:15am
- Please bring your notebook
- You are not obligated to share personal goals with the group unless you choose – some stuff is personal, we get it.
- This workshop is FREE to all 603 members that’s $0.00
- Members of 603 are encouraged to bring friends and family. Their price is also $0.00. That’s right! If you’ve got a friend or family member who needs some guidance please feel free to bring them along and we will help them get started.
- If you plan on attending please RSVP to Todd@CrossFit603.com
- If you plan on bringing another person please let us know in your RSVP so we can have seating ready
- Please direct all questions to Todd@CrossFit603.com